im电竞游戏入口官网(im电竞游戏选手2.5.7): Live Online
The course starts by placing the professional investment management role within the broader financial services industry. Key clients are discussed and the services they require from investment management firms are isolated. The process of investment management is studied using a case study before the course turns to the asset classes and instrument that are used to construct investment portfolios. Risk and return, along with common industry measures of each, are the final technical topic of the day. During the final session, participants experience the role of the investment management professional during a simulation, where they invest client money against a backdrop of a changing macroeconomic climate.
Key Learning Outcomes:
- Discuss core client groups of the investment management industry
- Describe the investment management process
- Detail relevant asset classes for investment
- Define performance metrics of investment funds
- Confidently communicate the definition of technical words and phrases found within the investment management industry