im电竞游戏入口官网(im电竞游戏选手2.5.7): Live Online
The overall goal of this course is to provide participants with a structured analytic framework for the credit analysis of retail funds, alternative / hedge funds and asset managers.
Key Learning Outcomes:
- Assess the risk profile of a fund’s structure, investment strategy, leverage and liquidity
- Understand financial criteria to benchmark the performance and risk profile of a fund or hedge fund
- Identify key macroeconomic and market drivers in the funds sector and relevant current and proposed regulation
- Identify the due diligence considerations for evaluating a fund manager
- Early warning signals of hedge fund manager problems
- Evaluate the structural risks of exposures to funds
Who Should Attend
Commercial and investment banking professionals responsible for credit risk management and origination. The course is also appropriate for a wider audience of risk managers, consultants, bankers, regulators and other professionals who need to understand the key risk issues of the asset management industry.