Course Delivery: Live Online
The goal of this course is to equip participants with an overview of Project Finance by taking them through all stages of a Project Finance transaction, so that they can apply the techniques of Project Finance.
Key Learning Outcomes:
- Apply a structured and systematic approach to financing projects using some of the techniques of Project Finance
- Recognize the key characteristics of a robust project and identify the weakest links in the transaction
- Use qualitative and quantitative tools and measures to distinguish the key risks
- Interpret each of the risks to determine their severity and potential impact on the transaction structure
- Appreciate how the mechanisms in the transaction documents operate to protect the creditors and evaluate the protection provided
- Build a credit rationale in order to make and substantiate investment decisions
Who Should Attend
It has been assumed that participants will have limited practical knowledge of Project Finance but participants should already have a sound knowledge of financial analysis, the key features of banking products and commercial aspects of banking documentation. It will also be assumed that participants are familiar with investment appraisal techniques such as IRR and NPV. An understanding of the basic principles of company valuation will be helpful.