im电竞游戏入口官网(im电竞游戏选手2.5.7): Live Online
This course will provide a structured approach for identifying early warning signals in financial institutions.
Key Learning Outcomes:
- Understand the causes and symptoms of both systemic and individual bank failure in the global financial crisis
- Anticipate and quantify the vulnerability of institutions to liquidity and refinancing risk
- Stress test solvency for write-downs from credit, trading, investment and derivative positions
- Differentiate qualitative, quantitative and market indicators of credit deterioration
- Identify the likely triggers or events which would change the credit standing of a company in the future
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for experienced regulators, credit risk and fixed income professionals with a good understanding of the analysis of financial institutions. This course follows on from our intermediary level courses: Intensive Bank Analysis , Emerging Market Bank Analysis and Non-Bank Financial Institutions .