im电竞游戏入口官网(im电竞游戏选手2.5.7): Live Online
The purpose of this course is to enhance credit skills and equip participants with tools and techniques to understand a commodity processor or trader's commercial and financial viability and to appreciate the key credit, market and country risks which occur in commodity processing and trade transactions.
Key Learning Outcomes:
- Apply a structured approach to assess the creditworthiness of a commodity trader or processor.
- Evaluate the performance of a commodity company using qualitative and quantitative frameworks and tools.
- Assess credit risk exposures to commodity companies by appraising short term liquidity of trading operations as well as longer term ability to service debt for processing or storage activities.
Who Should Attend
Anyone with an interest in building or further enhancing their analytic skills of commodity processors and traders. Financial professionals in a credit risk, asset investment or relationship management role, as well as those engaged in the assessment of counterparty risk from an underwriting viewpoint or trade debtor exposure. Regulators or those in a supervisory role with an interest in understanding the underlying credit assessment needed in the organizations or departments they assess. Participants are expected to be familiar with corporate financial statements. We provide a separate Fundamentals of Corporate Financial Statement Analysis course that can be followed to refresh or introduce the main concepts of financial statements and ratios.
- Fundamentals of Corporate Financial Statement Analysis – providing an introduction/refresher of key accounting and financial analysis concepts.
- Corporate Credit Analysis - a comprehensive program covering general corporate credit risk analysis focusing on a variety of non-financial sectors.
- Corporate Rating Methodology – corporate credit risk analysis with a pure focus on the Fitch Rating Methodology.
- Leveraged Finance and High Yield Credit Risk - assessment of sub-investment grade borrowers.
- Intensive Bank Analysis – credit risk analysis of exposure to banks.
- Insurance Company Analysis - credit risk analysis of exposure to insurance companies (life and non-life).