im电竞游戏入口官网(im电竞游戏选手2.5.7): Live Online
The overall goal of this course is to provide participants with an understanding of the risks in providing Correspondent Banking services in the highly-regulated operating environment. Also, how these risks can be mitigated and therefore managed. The focus will be on combatting financial crime in the form of money laundering and terrorist financing via the adoption of industry best practice and the avoidance of higher-risk activity. Particular attention will be given to an examination of the key regulatory requirements and the importance of adhering to these, although other risks will be covered.
- What Correspondent Banking is and does; its history and relevance in today's world by facilitating international trade
- Payments: via SWIFT, SEPA and Blockchain The current regulatory regime that seeks to deter financial crime; to include an examination of the USA Patriot Act, OFAC and FATF requirements
- The Wolfsberg Group and the determination of industry best practice for Correspondent Banking
- The various types of counterparties involved in Correspondent Banking and the different risks they pose
- Key Correspondent Banking products and their inherent risks
- The infrastructure required to identify and manage the risks of Correspondent Banking