im电竞游戏入口官网(im电竞游戏选手2.5.7): Live Online or Classroom
The classroom dates are shown below. All other dates shown under 'Book im电竞游戏入口官网(im电竞游戏选手2.5.7)s' on the right hand side will be delivered in a live online format.
- London: 18-21 Oct
- New York: 28 Nov - 1 Dec
The overall goal of this course is to enhance analytic skills needed in the assessment of corporate borrowers or counterparties. Participants will use a structured and systematic approach to evaluate the credit standing of companies in a variety of industrial and service industries. Even in the virtual online environment this is a highly interactive course where case studies and exercises are used to illustrate key learning points, allowing participants to apply the concepts acquired during the course to a real-life scenario. Participants are encouraged to be focused and concise in developing and articulating credit judgement.
Key Learning Outcomes:
- Apply a structured approach to assess the creditworthiness of a corporate borrower
Evaluate the performance of a company based on qualitative and quantitative frameworks and tools
Identify the key factors that drive a company’s future performance and evaluate the likely impact on its credit standing
- Use a cash flow approach to ascertain a company’s ability to service/refinance its debt as it comes due
- Use appropriate market indicators, where available, to understand refinancing risk and the market view on a credit
Who Should Attend
Anyone with an interest in building or further enhancing their corporate analysis skills: Financial professionals in a credit risk, asset investment or relationship management role, as well as those engaged in the assessment of counterparty risk from an underwriting viewpoint or trade debtor exposure. Regulators or those in a supervisory role with an interest in understanding the underlying credit assessment needed in the organizations or departments they assess would also find this course suitable. Participants are expected to be familiar with financial statements.
- Fundamentals of Corporate Financial Statement Analysis – providing an introduction/refresher of key accounting and financial analysis concepts. Recommended prior to Corporate Credit Analysis.
- Corporate Rating Methodology – corporate credit risk analysis with a pure focus on the Fitch Rating Methodology.
- Leveraged Finance and High Yield Credit Risk – assessment of sub-investment grade borrowers.
- Intensive Bank Analysis – credit risk analysis of exposure to banks.
- Insurance Company Analysis – credit risk analysis of exposure to insurance companies (life and non-life).
- Credit Risk of Commodity Companies – credit risk analysis of commodity processing and trading companies.