im电竞游戏入口官网(im电竞游戏选手2.5.7): Live Online
Certificate Programme Objectives
The overall goal of this five-day certificate program is to give participants with limited exposure to insurance company financial statements and markets a systematic approach to analyze the credit risk and financial strength of life, non-life and reinsurance companies.
Key Learning Outcomes:
- Distinguish the risks inherent in the main products offered by life, non-life (P&C) and reinsurance companies and recognize how these are reflected in the financial statements
- Understand the key components of an insurance company’s income statement and balance sheet
- Calculate and apply some basic ratios to quantify an insurance company’s financial strength, performance and risk profile relative to Fitch Ratings financial ratio benchmarks
- Apply a structured approach to identify key risks and mitigants when transacting with insurance and reinsurance companies, and to appreciate the main methods of capital-raising by insurers
- Appreciate how economic, competitive and regulatory issues impact the risk profile, performance and financial health of an insurance company
- Understand the business and financial risks inherent in the life and non-life insurance and reinsurance industries
- Use qualitative and quantitative analysis to distinguish strong and weak performers and to detect early warning signals of deteriorating financial strength
Following the programme participants will be given a secure link to the course assessment page. The assessment consists of an untimed multiple choice test where they will be called upon to demonstrate some of the knowledge and skills that they have learnt on the five-day programme.
Who Should Attend
The course is suitable for equity, fixed income and credit analysts, insurance company treasury offers and staff, insurance brokers and security analysts, investment managers, commercial and investment bankers, bank risk, portfolio and relationship managers, supervisors, lawyers, insurance company public relations employees, and corporate communications officers.
- Fundamentals of Insurance Financial Statements - forms the first part of the certificate
- Insurance Company Analysis - forms the second part of the certificate
- Solvency II
- Advanced Insurance Company Analysis - Warning Signals