im电竞游戏入口官网(im电竞游戏选手2.5.7): Live Online or Classroom
The classroom dates are shown below. All other dates shown under 'Book im电竞游戏入口官网(im电竞游戏选手2.5.7)s' on the right hand side will be delivered in a live online format.
- London: 24-26 October
- New York: 28-30 Nov
Certificate Programme Objectives
This certificate program consists of two courses; Fundamentals of Financial Modeling, and Best Practice Financial Modeling.
The first part of the course practically applies Excel within a financial framework to explore how forecast financial models can be efficiently created and modified. The efficient use of Excel is key and so the course starts by ensuring the participants can quickly and accurately harness Excel’s tools and functionality. The second part of the course will develop the best practice approaches to structuring and presenting fully flexible and auditable forecast financial models suitable for analysis, financial structuring and/or valuation.
Following this course, participants will be given three months to complete the online assessment to gain their certificate.
Key Learning Outcomes:
- Optimize their Excels skills when creating financial models
- Design and construct useful and robust financial modeling applications
- Apply efficient financial forecasting techniques
- Create a comprehensive 3 statement financial model
- Incorporate a debt schedule with a revolver and circularities
- Optimize the use of Excel for modeling
- Construct professional 3 statement operating models
- Understand and apply best practice modeling techniques
- Create robust, integrated forecast models suitable for analysis in a wide range of areas
- Understanding the sensitivity of key drivers
- Understand more complex revenue and operating cost modeling in different industries
- Perform scenario analysis
- Extend your modeling to incorporate more sophisticated capex and tax schedules
Who Should Attend
Professionals in corporates and financial institutions who need to create useful and robust financial models, and wish to raise their financial valuation skills to a superior level. Attendees should be able to use the basic facilities of Microsoft Excel and have basic accounting knowledge.