im电竞游戏入口官网(im电竞游戏选手2.5.7): Live Online
This course is six hours per day. Please get in touch for exact start and finish times for a particular course date.
The overall goal of this course is to enhance the analytic skills needed when evaluating or structuring funding solutions for both new business opportunities and in the context of re-financing existing corporate debt. The course is highly interactive and will use a combination of case studies, exercises and examples to illustrate the key learning points. The focus is on recommending an appropriate capital structure and debt instruments using cash flow forecasts. Participants are expected to have a basic knowledge of Excel and a sound understanding of corporate risk analysis – from experience or after attending our Corporate Credit Analysis course.
Key Learning Outcomes:
- Quantify sustainable debt levels in context of business strategy, market conditions and potential corporate actions by setting cash flow drivers in a prepared Excel model
- Understand the relative advantages and disadvantages of various debt instruments and the factors influencing a corporate treasurer’s choice
- Structure funding solutions using bank and debt/equity capital market products to meet the commercial and financial needs of the company whilst protecting the bank’s or bond investor’s position
Who Should Attend
Financial professionals with an interest in debt origination and structuring, or further enhancing their corporate analysis skill with a focus on corporate funding solutions. Financial professionals in a credit risk, syndication, debt origination, asset investment or relationship management role, as well as those engaged in the assessment of counterparty risk from an underwriting viewpoint or trade debtor exposure. Regulators or those in a supervisory role with an interest in understanding the underlying credit assessment needed in the organizations or departments they assess. Participants are expected to be familiar with financial statements and corporate credit analysis.
- Advanced Corporate Credit - Warning Signals – early warning signals of companies in financial distress.
- Structuring Leveraged Buy-Outs – leveraged debt origination and structuring
- Fundamentals of Corporate Financial Statement Analysis – providing an introduction/refresher of key accounting and financial analysis concepts. Recommended prior to Corporate Credit Analysis.
- Corporate Credit Analysis – a comprehensive intensive program covering corporate credit analysis.
- Corporate Rating Methodology – corporate credit risk analysis with a pure focus on the Fitch Rating methodology.
- Leveraged Finance and High Yield Credit Risk – assessment of sub-investment grade borrowers.