im电竞游戏入口官网(im电竞游戏选手2.5.7): Live Online
Covered Bonds are a core funding product for banks. The near EUR3 trillion market is very much a European product but growing in popularity globally. This two-day course provides the analytic technique for understanding how covered bonds work, the risk from an investor-view point, and the different reasons why investors, borrowers and regulators like them.
Key Learning Outcomes:
- Gain a framework and technique for understanding Covered Bonds
- Identify when the mechanisms around Covered Bonds are supposed to be triggered
- Understand the underlying collateral pool characteristics
- Understand the core methods for assessing the risks in taking the collateral pool – what can go wrong?
- Understand how the ratings of covered bonds might behave
- Discuss differences between Covered Bonds and alternative sources of funding for banks (RMBS, CMBS, CLO, unsecured debt, deposits)
Who Should Attend
The course is designed to appeal to anyone with an interest in covered bonds, whether a risk analyst, a research analyst, an investment manager, a treasury officer interested in using covered bonds, a regulator wanting to understand the role of covered bonds in the banks they regulate, or one of the many players in the covered bond markets, such as trustees, paying agents, custodians.