im电竞游戏入口官网(im电竞游戏选手2.5.7): Live Online
This course is seven hours per day. Please get in touch for exact start and finish times for a particular course date.
This two-day course will identify indicators of stress and early warning signals in relation to both the business and financial risks to which insurance companies are exposed and look at the key role management plays in a stress scenario and review legal options for resolution and recovery of failing insurers.
With the threat of a pandemic and global recession, the potential impact on the insurance industry, either from elevated claims experience or capital market volatility, makes it essential more than ever to understand how to undertake a structured analysis of the key risks faced by both life and non-life companies.
Key Learning Outcomes:
- Apply a structured analytic approach, incorporating qualitative, quantitative and market indicators, to identify vulnerable exposures
- Highlight the key vulnerabilities of the different types of company and different business lines within the life, P&C (non-life) and reinsurance sectors
- Assess risks to insurance company solvency from investment exposures or underwriting losses: over-valuation of assets and under-reserving of liabilities
- Recognize the key challenges of credit exposures to vulnerable insurance companies and the triggers that might lead to downgrades or refinancing problems
- Review real case studies of failed and deteriorating insurers to identify key recurring themes
Who Should Attend
- Bank risk, portfolio and relationship managers
- Commercial and investment bankers
- Equity, fixed income and credit analysts
- Insurance broker security analysts
- Investment managers