im电竞游戏入口官网(im电竞游戏选手2.5.7): Live Online
This course is six hours per day. Please get in touch for exact start and finish times for a particular course date.
The aim of this course is to identify the early warning signals of credit deterioration. The course covers all aspects of a company’s situation. From product to market, to financial condition; this is to identify the patterns commonly seen within corporate deterioration. The course will draw upon lessons learned from previous credit crises to determine sustainable levels of debt, the strengths and weaknesses of deal structures, and how best to respond to problems facing a corporate client. The key element of the program is to identify problems when the economy is strong. What are the characteristics of a company which will run into trouble during the next recession? A good analyst can identify the warning signals during the time of economic growth.
This course is highly interactive, allowing participants to practice the key learning points on several case studies and exercises, and uses current examples where possible.
- Uncover the early warning signs or red flags during the life span of the loan or bond: financial and non-financial and market indicators
- Identify companies most susceptible to credit deterioration and the factors that will impact the likelihood of default or the need for distressed exchange of debt
- Evaluate the options available to lenders or investors when signs of credit deterioration become apparent
- Determine the strengths and weaknesses of an existing loan structure to improve loan structures going forward
- Set the minimum level of transparency acceptable to make a responsible credit decision